Tuesday, July 29, 2008
If this has been covered in another blog, I apologize, but this is something that makes me happy. I know, I know, I am supposed to be all baseball-happy or focusing on the upcoming football season, but I can't stop myself from giggling at this. It's just perfect.
Think about this man sitting a few seats down from P.J. Carlisimo with that grin on his face. Imagine that and try not to smile. Try. If you can't smile at this, you are losing the battle, friends-- BIG time.
VICTORY FOR SONICS, OK!!!!!
Seven things you may have missed upon first perusal:
1) You can correspond with his fucking cat.
2) He has "minutes of action-loaded highlights." WHOLE MINUTES, YOU DUDES.
3) His diary is ALL things that come from his mind. The Drobnjak is pure energy and light.
4) "Drugs make you slow... and stupid... and poor." I get the feeling that his advice is a sign of great things to come.
5) He looks NOTHING like Robert De Niro.
6) Drobjnak is OK if you only visit every once in awhile. What a kind and unassuming gentleman.
and 7) DROBNSMAK! Would you like cabbage on your elbow sandwich. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU WOULD KARL MALONE.
I mean, wow. Who wants to sex the Drobnjak?